How to apply for an Erasmus stay at the Academy of Fine Arts of L’Aquila :
Please consider that only the students regularly enrolled in a Partner Institution can be accepted at this Academy of Fine Arts.
Besides, since the courses are given in Italian (only for some classes the professors offer the opportunity to interact with them in other languages), an adequate knowledge of Italian language is required.
In order to apply for an Erasmus mobility at our Academy, the student has to follow this steps:
A nomination letter or email by the Erasmus Coordinator of the home Institution is required, so the student has to ask its Institute for sending it;
- Read the Letter for the incoming students and the Institute Information Sheet , useful for correctly filling in the Application;
- Fill in the Incoming students APPLICATION FORM
- Fill in the LEARNING AGREEMENT Form , in the part “Before the mobility” , with the description of the courses he/she wants to attend, choosing among those included in the General Catalogue of the Courses offered by the Academy;
- Send by email, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, the following documents:
- Application form;
- Learning agreement;
- Letter of Motivation;
- Portfolio in digital version
The applications are normally selected on the basis of the portfolio/application/learning programme evidence and subjects, and also considering the balance between incoming/outgoing students (reciprocity of exchanges).
The accepted students will receive by email an Acceptance communication from this Academy within two weeks, or at latest within a month, after the application deadline.