How to apply for an Erasmus stay at the Academy of Fine Arts of L’Aquila:
Is needed take into consideration that only the students regularly enrolled in a Partner Institution can be accepted in this Academy of Fine Arts.
Besides, since the courses are given in Italian (only for some classes the professors may offer the opportunity to interact with them in other languages), an adequate knowledge of the Italian language is needed.
In order to apply for an Erasmus mobility in our Academy, the student has to follow these steps:
- It is required a nomination letter or e-mail that must be sent by the Erasmus Coordinator of their home Institution, so the student has to ask their Institute for it;
- The student must read the Letter for the incoming students and the Institute Information Sheet, these two materials are useful for correctly filling in the Application form;
- The student must fill correctly in the Incoming students APPLICATION FORM;
- The student has to fill in the LEARNING AGREEMENT Form(the section “Before the mobility”) with the description of the courses they want to attend; this can be made by choosing among the classes included in the General Catalogue of the Courses offered by the Academy;
- Finally, the student must send by e-mail, at the address email@example.com, the following documents:
- Application form;
- Learning agreement;
- Letter of Motivation;
- portfolio in digital version.
The applications are usually selected based on the portfolio/application/learning program evidence and subjects, and also considering the balance between incoming/outgoing students (reciprocity of exchanges).
The accepted students will receive by e-mail an Acceptance communication from this Academy within two weeks, or at latest within a month, after the application deadline.