Academy of Fine Arts of L’Aquila, Italy
Academic Calendar 2021-22
Didactic activities and academic terms
- 18th October: beginning of the didactic activities;
- 5th February: end of the winter term;
- 28th February: beginning of the spring term;
- 11th June: end of the lessons time.
Didactic suspension periods
- From December 23rd to January 9th (both included) for Christmas holidays;
- From February 14th to February 26th (both included) for winter session of exams;
- From April 14th to April 20th (both included) for Easter Holidays.
- 1st November: national, religious holiday (All Saints’ Day);
- 8th December: national, religious holiday (Immaculate Conception);
- 25th April: national holiday (Anniversary of the Liberation);
- 1st May: national, civil holiday (Worker’s Day);
- 2nd June: national, civil holiday (Anniversary of the Proclamation of the Republic);
- 10th June: local, religious holiday (St. Massimo’s Day, the city’s patron saint);
- 15th August: national, religious holiday (Madonna’s Assumption).
- From February 14th to February 26th 2022: winter session (3rd of the a.y. 2020-21); 2nd, 3rd and 4th of March: thesis;
- From June 20th to July 16th 2022: summer session (1st of the a.y. 2021-22); 20th and 21th of July: thesis;
- From September 12th to September 24th 2022: autumn session (2nd of the a.y. 2021-22) 28th and 29th of September: thesis).