Academy of Fine Arts of L’Aquila, Italy
Academic Calendar 2022-23
Didactic activities and academic terms
- 17th October: beginning of the didactic activities;
- 4th February: end of the winter term;
- 27th February: beginning of the spring term;
- 10th June: end of the lessons time.
Didactic suspension periods
- From December 23rd to January 8th (both included) for Christmas holidays;
- From February 13rd to February 25th (both included) for winter session of exams;
- From April 6th to April 12th (both included) for Easter Holidays.
- 1st November: national, religious holiday (All Saints’ Day);
- 8th December: national, religious holiday (Immaculate Conception);
- 25th April: national holiday (Anniversary of the Liberation);
- 1st May: national, civil holiday (worker’s Day);
- 2nd June: national, civil holiday (Anniversary of the Proclamation of the Republic);
- 10th June: local, religious holiday (St. Massimo’s Day, the city’s patron saint);
- 15th August: national, religious holiday (The Assumption of the Madonna).
- From February 13th to February 25th 2023: winter session (3rd of the a.y. 2021-22); 1st, 2nd and 3rd of March: thesis;
- From June 12th to July 8th 2023: summer session (1st of the a.y. 2022-23);
12th and 13th of July: thesis;
- From September 11th to September 23rd 2023: autumn session (2nd of the a.y. 2022-23); 27th and 28th of September: thesis.