Academy of Fine Arts of L’Aquila, Italy
Academic Calendar 2018-19
Didactic activities and academic terms
- 15th October: beginning of the didactic activities;
- 23rd February: end of the winter term;
- 25th February: beginning of the spring term;
- 15th June: end of the lessons time.
Didactic suspension periods
- From December 24th to January 6th (both included) for Christmas holidays;
- From February 11th to February 23rd (both included) for winter session of exams;
- From April 18th to April 24th (both included) for Easter Holidays.
- 1st November: national, religious holiday (All Saints’ Day);
- 8th December: national, religious holiday (Immaculate Conception);
- 25th April: national holiday (Anniversary of the Liberation);
- 1st May: national, civil holiday (workers’ Day);
- 2nd June: national, civil holiday (Anniversary of the Proclamation of the Republic);
- 10th June: local, religious holiday (St. Massimo’s Day, the city patron saint);
- 15th August: national, religious holiday (The Assumption of the Madonna).
- From February 11th to February 23rd 2019: winter session (3rd of the a.y. 2017-18); 27th and 28th of February and 1st of March: thesis;
- From June 17th to June 29th 2019: summer session (1st of the a.y. 2018-19); 3rd and 4th of July: thesis;
- From September 9th to September 21st 2019: autumn session (2nd of the a.y. 2018-19) 25th and 26th of September: thesis).