This post is also available in: Italiano
The Academy of Fine Arts in L’Aquila is active in the national panorama of the Higher Education Artistic Institutions since the academic year 1969-70, it has entered in the context of Erasmus activities since the a.y. 2000-01.
Over the years, it has implemented its own international dimension and, under the different denominations of the Community Programme over time: Socrates, Lifelong Learning Programme, Erasmus +, Erasmus activities have established themselves and rooted, within the Institute, in all possible explanations allowed by the Programme itself. With the entry into force of the Lifelong Learning Programme, the Academy obtained the “extended” Erasmus Charter, which allowed it to implement all the opportunities offered by the Programme, still active in the current phase of Erasmus +:
- student mobility for study activities;
- student mobility for internships;
- professor mobility for teaching activities;
- professor and non-professor mobility for training activities.
In the current phase, called Erasmus+, the Institution boasts a range of partners that includes about 70 European Institutions, to which are gradually added Enterprises, Companies, Organizations, including private and public ones, willing to host students, teachers, non-teachers, for internship or professional training activities .
Erasmus activities are managed, within the Academy, by the International Relations Office, which operates with the help of an Erasmus Institutional Commission and an operational support staff. The office, which also manages activities and international relations outside the Erasmus Community programme, receives Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11:00 to 13:00.
The managers are as follows:
- Professor Barbara DRUDI, Istitutional Erasmus Coordinator;
- Dr. Patrizia DI MARCO GASBARRE, U.R.I. director;
- Dr. Nadia PEZZETTA, contact person at the teaching secretary for Erasmus activities;
- Dr. Marialoreta COLAIANNI, contact person at the Secretary’s Office for extra-Erasmus international activities.