This post is also available in: Italiano
The Academy of Fine Arts in L’Aquila, active in the national panorama of the Higher Education Artistic Institutions since the academic year 1969-70, it has entered in the context of Erasmus activities since the a.y. 2000-01.
Over the years, it has implemented its own international dimension and, under the different denominations of the Community Program over time: Socrates, Lifelong Learning Program, Erasmus +, Erasmus activities have established themselves and rooted, within the Institute, in all possible explanations allowed by the Program. With the entry into force of the Lifelong Learning Program, the Academy obtained the “extended” Erasmus Charter, which allowed it to implement all the opportunities offered by the Program, still active in the current phase of Erasmus +:
- student mobility to study;
- student mobility for internships;
- professor mobility for teaching activities;
- professor and non-professor mobility for training activities.
In the current phase, called Erasmus + and destined to end with the academic year 2020-2021, the Institution boasts a range of partners that includes over 60 European Institutions, to which are gradually added Enterprises, Companies, Organizations, including private and public ones, willing to host students, teachers, non-teachers, for internship or professional training activities .
Erasmus activities are managed, within the Academy, by the International Relations Office, which operates with the help of an Erasmus Institutional Commission and an operational support staff. The office, which also manages activities and international relations outside the Erasmus Community program, receives Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11:00 to 13:00.
The contacts are as follows:
- Marcello GALLUCCI, Istitutional Erasmus Coordinator,
- Umberto DI NINO, member of the Erasmus Commission;
- ssa Maria D’ALESIO, member of the Erasmus Commission;
- ssa Patrizia DI MARCO GASBARRE, responsible for the H.R. Office ,
- ssa Nadia PEZZETTA, contact person at the teaching secretariat for Erasmus activities,
- ssa Marialoreta COLAIANNI, contact person at the Secretary’s Office for extra-Erasmus international activities;